Project Silk from patterns & practices provides guidance for building cross-browser Web applications with a focus on client-side interactivity. These applications take advantage of the latest Web standards like HTML5, CSS3 and ECMAScript 5 along with modern Web technologies such as jQuery, Internet Explorer 9 and ASP.NET MVC3.
The Documentation Drop can be downloaded here: http://silk.codeplex.com/releases/view/66995. Documentation is in both pdf and chm formats.
The latest code drop (Drop 9, 10 May 2011) can be downloaded here: http://silk.codeplex.com/releases/view/66045
The following chapters are ready for community review:
· jQuery UI Widgets
· Server-Side Implementation
· Unit Testing Web Applications
· Widget QuickStart (updated)
· How to: Check UIElement Properties with Coded UI Test
· How to: Create Automation Negative case with Coded UI Test
· How to: Create Web Client Test Automation with Coded UI Test
Project Silk’s Details view is shown below. A HD video of the running application can be viewed here: http://www.vimeo.com/22980548